How to Get SMS Notifications from Website Form Submissions – Never Miss a New Lead!
How to Get SMS Notifications from Website Form Submissions – Never Miss a New Lead! ?
Working in a service based industry you know the importance of getting and responding to a lead while it’s hot! Unfortunately, the majority of business owners can’t be glued to their email all the time waiting for leads to come in. A great feature most people don’t know about is text via email. Each cell phone service provider has a format that you can add to the contact form on your website, this way when a form submission is made through your website you are immediately alerted via text! This tool alone ensures that you get the lead instantly and allows you to respond just as fast! The faster a business responds to a lead, the higher the chance that lead is a customer! Find your cell phone carriers format below and get your business set up for even more success!
- AT&T: email@example.com (SMS), firstname.lastname@example.org (MMS)
- T-Mobile: email@example.com(SMS & MMS)
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org(SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- XFinity Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- Tracfone: firstname.lastname@example.org (MMS)
- Metro PCS: email@example.com (SMS & MMS)
- Boost Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- Cricket: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com (MMS)
- Republic Wireless: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS)
- Google Fi (Project Fi): email@example.com (SMS & MMS)
- U.S. Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org (SMS), email@example.com(MMS)
- Ting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Cellular: email@example.com
- C-Spire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page Plus: email@example.com