Case Study: Texas Dentist Doubles Monthly Leads And Increases Revenue With SEO
Universal Smiles is a general dentist office that serves adults and pediatrics. The company was founded in 2014 by Dr. Brad Griffin and his wife, Dr. Erin Steib. The company’s improved online presence has now doubled their monthly leads and increased their revenue by 25%.
Universal Smiles was eager to find an online marketing company after struggling with bringing in business from internet searches. Prior to partnering with Mr. Pipeline, the company had no presence on Google and was essentially invisible to those using local online searches. Dr. Steib wanted a company that she could trust with transparent communication and understanding of her objectives. When she decided to trust Mr.Pipeline with this task, she knew immediately that it was the right choice to fit her needs.
- A dentist company was looking to create an online presence to increase local business
- There was opportunity to be showcased on page 1 organically on Google and Bing
- We recognized an opportunity to help them optimize their website to drive more targeted search traffic
- Developed an integrated SEO campaign that resulted in top organic placements in the search engines
- Built out non-existent content with new, engaging, robust, geo-targeted, service specific content
- Prevented irrelevant searches that wouldn’t translate into a lead
- Created specific landing pages and incorporated effective tracking platforms to boast ROI
- Over a period of 21 months, the companies revenue has increased by 25% since partnering with Mr. Pipeline
- Monthly lead amount doubled with online presence
- Web leads increased 100%
- Page 1 rankings for top tier keywords
- Organic search traffic has increased by 70%