Most Marketing companies only care about their bottom line. This results in Holiday and Christmas Lighting Companies being enrolled in unnecessary services!
At Mr. Pipeline, we specialize in customized Christmas light marketing and holiday light marketing plans designed to take your business to the next level. We know that marketing for holiday lighting requires an understanding of your business, your service area, and potential clients. Traditional marketing strategies just won’t work for such a highly specialized service. You need a team of experts dedicated to holiday lighting industry marketing to maximize your return and ensure your success.
We Have Over 100+ 5 Star Reviews on Google!
Top-Rated Holiday Lighting Industry Marketing
If you run a professional holiday lighting company, you know the importance of effective holiday light marketing. Due to the seasonality of your business, attracting customers early, building a reputation, generating leads for holiday lighting, and driving traffic to your business year-round are critical to the success of your busiest season.
Mr. Pipeline’s team of leading marketing strategists carefully analyzes your existing online presence, your business, and your local area. We craft a customized holiday light marketing plan guaranteed to deliver the results you are looking for. Our approach to holiday lighting marketing utilizes the most up-to-date marketing tools and solutions that include SEO for holiday lighting, Christmas lighting ads, holiday light digital marketing, website development, and more.
Our Happy Holiday Light Digital Marketing Clients
Set up your business to succeed with Holiday Light Digital Marketing.
Check out our Client Testimonials
Searching for the Commercial Christmas Light Marketing Services?
We know how important it is to make sure your holiday lighting business reaches the right people at the right time. We understand that effective and efficient holiday lighting marketing is nuanced and must change and adapt to the seasons of your business. Choosing to work with the experienced and qualified team at Mr. Pipeline is a budget-friendly and stress-free way to gain confidence and peace of mind in your Christmas light marketing strategy.
From holiday light online marketing to Christmas light advertising, SEO for holiday lighting to improving your Google ranking, Mr. Pipeline offers a full suite of marketing solutions to help grow your business and increase your revenue. We partner with all of our specialty lighting businesses and continuously monitor and assess your holiday lighting marketing plan to ensure your business is always receiving the attention it deserves. Our individualized marketing plans include both residential and commercial holiday light marketing to remain laser-focused on your target audience.
Marketing for Holiday Lighting Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I do Holiday Lighting Google Ads?
– Google owns over 70% of search market share
– 65% of search results clicks go to Google Ads with buyer intent keywords
– Google Ads converts 50% better than organic traffic
– Most Holiday Lighting Companies see a 200% return on their investment
– Google Display Ads are seen by 90% of internet users
What are the Advantages of SEO for Holiday Lighting?
– Organic search equates to 95% of all web traffic
– 75% of internet users never scroll past the first page of search engines
– The first position on Google search results has a 34.36% clickthrough rate for desktop and 35% for mobile
– 50% of visitors are more likely to click a result if the brand appears multiple times in search engine results
– The first organic desktop listing gets 19.3% of clicks
– The first organic mobile listing gets 27.7% of clicks
– Google currently holds 90% of the total search engine market share (Google + Google Images), followed by YouTube (owned by Google), Yahoo!, Bing, and Amazon
Why should I do Holiday Lighting Bing Ads?
– Bing Mobile Search Traffic Increased Over 700%
– Bids and CPC tend to be lower on Bing
– Searchers on Microsoft and Yahoo sites are likely to spend 21.5% more than the average web searcher
– Bing and Yahoo Ads allow you to use 40 characters in your title (Google Allows 25)
– Bing shows more Ads at the top of page 1
– Bing users are 58% female
– You can important key campaigns directly into Bing
Why should I have a Sales Ready Holiday Lighting Website?
– Increasing conversion tactics such as Live Chat, Quote Forms and Mobile Call Now buttons lead to 300% more leads than a standard brochure style website
– If you don’t catch the visitor while they are on your website with a great offer and call to action, they’ll leave. And 98% of your visitors will never return
– Using video on your landing pages can increase conversion by 86%
– Companies who have an active blog report that they get 67% more leads
– 84% of people will not make a purchase if they are dealing with an unsecured website
– Mobile websites that load in 5 seconds or less will end in a viewing session that’s 70% longer than their slower counterparts
Should I do Holiday Lighting Facebook Marketing?
– In 2018, Facebook reported Q4 Ad Revenue at $16.6 million, a 30% increase from 2017
– Facebook Video Ads have a low CPC, at $1.86
– The potential reach for Facebook is 1.9 billion
– The average CPC on Facebook is $1.72
– Facebooks total ad revenue is expected to reach $39.4 billion by 2021
How does your Christmas Light Website and SEO score?
Scan and get instant results below!
Powered by Mr. Pipeline
Christmas Light Online Marketing Services Done Right
Christmas light marketing is a year-long component of your business, and no one understands that better than the leading marketing specialists at Mr. Pipeline. We all know that in today’s day and age, the internet is the place people go to find new services, products, and businesses. When it comes to holiday lighting marketing, this is especially true and requires a strategic approach to ensure your business gets discovered by the right people at the right times and that your business stands out against the competition.
Searching for Leads for Holiday Lighting?
There is no simpler approach to holiday lighting marketing than letting the experts at Mr. Pipeline provide you with a customized marketing plan for your Christmas and holiday lighting business. Our marketing professionals are available to consult with you and discuss your unique needs and goals and can create your plan to fit your business’s budget. You deserve a marketing plan that works as hard as you do and a team that understands holiday lighting industry marketing. Call Mr. Pipeline today to take advantage of truly specialized marketing and to learn more about our proven holiday light marketing strategies.