📅 Dominate Online With Our 2019 Marketing Calendar
Preparation is everything when you want to win in business. That’s why we created the blueprint to plan ahead this year! We learned a long time ago that when you plan your marketing strategy ahead of time, you have a much higher chance t smoke your competition on the web!
Google pays very close attention to companies that are relevant online. When you leverage the power of our 2019 Marketing Calendar, you will be able to methodically spoon feed Google targeted content and be one step closer to dominating your local rankings.
Preparation Is Key If You Want To Win On The Web
Here are a few ways that we suggest you implement our 2019 Marketing Calendar:
- Content Marketing: The focus of content marketing should be to publish valuable content that hits your exact target market. When you publish content that’s holiday specific you always convert at the highest level possible.
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media is all about pushing targeted information for your social followers to consume. For example: If the 2019 Marketing Calendar says April 1st (aka April Fools Day) is coming up..you can create a clever social media post that leverages the holiday and your service.
- Facebook Post Example: “Hi all! We are officially opening up offices in Dubai and Germany and are servicing the entire world starting next month! If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us right away. 😜April fools!!😜 We aren’t going anywhere and can’t wait to service you here in our hometown forever!📍
- Holiday Specific Advertising: Create flyers, brochures or other marketing collateral that keeps you ahead of the game.
- Email Newsletters: When you leverage the 2019 Digital Marketing Calendar for email blasts, you are set up to push a targeted message to your audience month over month.
- In Person Events: Whether you own a brick and mortar or a service business, you can funnel in more sales when you plan ahead with a marketing calendar. Make sure you “Wow” your customers by collecting “toys for tots” during the holidays or a giving valentine cards to those special customers that you truly treasure.
There are countless other ways to use our 2019 Marketing Calendar to help you build a better business this year. Contact us here at Mr. Pipeline if you ever need any additional advice.
We are always here to help!